- Very quick measurement
- Max. one second measurement time.
- Built-in printer
- Compact thermal printer is built in.
- No lamp replacement
- BR-5200P does not need a lamp replacement thanks to the LED light source.
- Easy set of the sample tube
- A sample gauge provided on the surface of BR-5200P, which indicates the proper sample volume to be inspected.
Only simple action is required to set the capillary tube into the holder.
- Compact & light weight
- BR-5200P foot print is small and weights only 1.7kg.
- Handles hemolysis and turbidity easily
- The dual wavelength measuring method of BR-5200P eliminates interference of hemolysis and turbidity.
- Computer connection.
- BR-5200P has a USB interface for connection with computer.
- Free of calibration hassle
- Once BR-5200P is calibrated, no more daily calibration is required.
||Dual Wavelength (461 and 577nm)
||0 - 30mg/dL(Total bilirubin)
||0 - 250 m/dL
||50 - 60μL
||3 1/2 LCD display
||Hematocrit capillary tube
||High bright LED
||High sensitivite silicon photocell
||100-240VAC 50/60Hz AC adapter
||262 (W) X 214 (D) X 109 (H) mm
||Around 1.7kg (main body)
|Capillary tube(Heparinized, Red)
|Capillary tube(Plain, Blue)
|Clay sealer(Wax Plate)
|AC/DC power code
|Thermal paper roll
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.