- One bottle containing 50 strips of VET-BUN Reagent Strips.
- A color chart for reading test results is printed on the bottle label.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Urease and BTB indicators not be ingested.
- Reagents may be irritating to the skin. Avoid contact.
- Whole Blood specimens should be considered infectious and handled appropriately.
NOTE: All warnings, precautions, and proper storage procedures must be followed to avoid deterioration of VET-BUN reagent strips.
- Store bottle at temperatures between 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 89 degrees F) and out of direct sunlight.
- All unused strips must store in original bottle. Do not transfer to any other container.
- Do not remove the white packet (desiccants) from bottle. Replace cap quickly and tightly after use.
- Do not touch test areas of the strip.
- Protect against exposure to light, moisture, and heat which will alter reagent activity.
- Remove from the bottle only enough strips for immediate use and replace cap tightly.
- Apply a large drop of venous or capillary blood to completely cover reagent pad.
- Wait exactly 90 seconds, wash off blood from strip with a sharp stream of water from the wash bottle, for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Immediately after washing, compare pad to color chart and record result. Care must be taken to read results before colors fade.